Trudeau Institute Contract Research Organization (TICRO) is a full-service contract research organization providing high-quality research project execution to both academic scientists and the biopharmaceutical industry. For nearly 50 years, the Trudeau Institute has been a world-renowned research center with a focus towards understanding the immunological, biological and molecular basis of infectious diseases and immune disorders, particularly in the respiratory tract.
TICRO works closely with clients to create the comprehensive study design, management, and execution strategies needed to achieve project objectives with exceptional efficiency. Our highly skilled experts are able to anticipate the challenges of infectious disease research and offer clients creative and personalized project design, while maintaining consistent performance with quality-focused SOPs throughout project execution. Our risk assessment experience, project management insights, established processes, and specialized infrastructure enable us to provide clients with high-quality, cost-effective research project design and execution.
- Mouse models of infection with a broad range of pathogens, including many that target the respiratory tract
- Animal facilities and technical services, including bio-safety level 2 and 3 suites with select agent capabilities, surgery, rederivation, cryopreservation, breeding and aging
- Flow cytometry services, including design and execution of multi-parameter phenotyping of low frequency cells and isolation of specific cell populations from infected samples
- Microscopy and imaging services including advanced histology, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, and imaging
- Molecular biology services, including investigations of the impact of candidate therapeutics, infectious disease, vaccines, and adjuvants on immune cell function at the molecular and gene expression levels
For more information, please contact:
William Reiley, Ph.D.
Senior CRO Program Manager
(518) 891-3080, ext. 315